1. Where are the teas and herbal extracts sourced from?
All our ingredients are sourced within India, from various places, including Kerala and the North Eastern States.
2. Are your products organic?
Yes, our products are organic.
3. Are the flavours and ingredients natural?
All our products are made with 100% natural ingredients. We do not use any artificial flavours.
4. What is Stevia?
Stevia is the world's only natural sweetener and derived from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana, native to Brazil and Paraguay. The active compounds are steviol glycosides, which have 30 to 150 times the sweetness of sugar. The body does not metabolize the glycosides in stevia, so it contains zero calories and is an ideal sugar substitute for diabetics and fitness enthusiasts.
5. How can I get more information about your products?
We have written about each of our products on the product page at great length. Mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more in case of any doubt. We will be happy help you.
6. I am a diabetic and on insulin treatment, can I use Gymnema based products along with my allopathic treatment for diabetes?
Yes, you can use our products along with your prescribed allopathic medicine. Make sure to regularly monitor your blood sugar levels and adjust the dosage of your allopathic medicines accordingly.
7. I suffer from cardio-vascular issues and I am taking allopathic medicines for BP, can I use "Setcalm" herbal extract?
Yes, you can use our products along with your prescribed allopathic medicine. Make sure to regularly monitor your blood pressure levels and adjust the dosage of your allopathic medicines accordingly.
8. I am a healthy individual, can I use "Setcalm" and Gymnema based products from your product line?
Set-calm is formulated to help individuals with cardiovascular issues and Gymnema based products are formulated to help individuals with diabetes. It is not beneficial for healthy individuals to consume these two products. All other products in our catalogue are suitable for all.
9. My bill is from SJ Herbals and Healthcare. How are they related to IndianSprings?
Indian Springs is the brand name of teas manufactured by the company SJ Herbals and Healthcare.
10. Can I inform my doctor about using your products?
Yes, sure you can inform about our products to your family doctor for further advice. Our products are GMP certified AYUSH approved. We assure the quality and safety as per the set standards.
11. How do I brew your tea?
Refer to our recipes section for delicious tea recipes.